1. An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
This is demonstrated when you roll over in bed and the baby doesn't move with you. Ouch!
2. The greater the mass (of the object being accelerated) the greater the amount of force needed (to accelerate the object).

OH! That's why my friend asked me if I had just ran to the phone when I answered totally out of breath. (I had walked 3 steps to get to the phone.)
2. The greater the mass (of the object being accelerated) the greater the amount of force needed (to accelerate the object).
OH! That's why my friend asked me if I had just ran to the phone when I answered totally out of breath. (I had walked 3 steps to get to the phone.)
3. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That is to say that whenever an object pushes another object it gets pushed back in the opposite direction equally hard.
This is what I like to call bladder kickball.There you go.
Newton's laws apply to everything!!
Or maybe everything applies to pregnancy...
Newton's laws apply to everything!!
Or maybe everything applies to pregnancy...
No comments:
Post a Comment